The Curriculum Feedback Form is for Faculty use only and is used to provide textbook or curriculum feedback, recommendations, and/or to fix broken links/errors in a course.
- Submit the Curriculum Feedback Form online or access the form via the Help? menu located in your Canvas account.
- Be sure you are logged into your work O365 account before you submit a request. If a "You don't have permission to view this form" notification page appears, please consider the following:
- Is the faculty/staff member logged into their O365 admin account for UAGC?
- If not, this may resolve the issue.
- Does the faculty/staff member have more than one O365 account?
- If so, they may need to attempt access through the browser after clearing cookies and cache or using “Incognito mode”. Then test access after logging in with the faculty credentials.
- Timeout on their O365 previous login.
- Login in again with UAGC credentials when prompted to access.
- As a reminder, if your fix request relates to a resource or content change, approval is needed from a faculty lead before we can complete the adjustment.
- Based on level of urgency, please allow 1-5 business days for your request to be completed. You will receive a detailed confirmation email once your request is resolved.
Link(s) to Document(s):
Link(s) to Video(s):