Last Updated: Oct 20, 2022 Views: 1791
The Curriculum Feedback Form is for Faculty use only and is used to provide textbook or curriculum feedback and recommendations as well as to fix broken links and errors in the course. The form is located below under "Link(s)" and in the classroom under the Help menu in the left navigation.
Be sure you are logged into your work O365 account before you submit a request. If a "You don't have permission to view this form" notification page appears, please consider the following:
- Is the faculty/staff member logged into their O365 admin account?
- If not, this may resolve the issue.
- Does the faculty/staff member have more than one O365 account?
- If so, they may need to attempt access through the browser after clearing cookies and cache or using “Incognito mode”. Then test access after logging in with the faculty credentials.
- Timeout on their O365 previous login.
- Login in again with faculty credentials when prompted to access.
Link(s) to Document(s):
Link(s) to Video(s):